Wednesday, June 8, 2011

The Heathrow Injection... not worried

A friend of mine mentioned that as soon as you step off the plane on arrival into London and enter the Heathrow terminal you recieve what is called the 'Heathrow Injection' - this, for whatever reason, means you'll become fat. (Something which my metabolism has never allowed me to do - lucky) I have, however been assured that this will not matter, and I will be unable to resist the urge (whatever urge that may be) and will, like biggest loser in reverse, become obese.

Using a 'clever' application on my phone I've managed to see into the future and upon landing in ye 'ol mother country. The result, as amusing as it is, is here:



Looks like if it ever happens I'm not going to be a very jolly fatty!

11 days (until injection).
#ohboy

No comments:

Post a Comment