Monday, September 13, 2010

Dan Black

I am off to Perth for the first time ever in under two weeks (so excited) and first full day I'm there Parklife happens to be on.

Now, despite the fact that it is now under 2 weeks out they have neglected to release the playing times leaving only hints as to who will be on what stage:
Sahara Stage – Missy Elliot, Groove Armada, Busy P + more
Kakadu Stage – Kele, Darwin Deez, The Dandy Warhols + more
Atoll Stage – Dan Black, Bag Raiders, Chiddy Bang + more
Cave Stage – The Glitch Mob, Holy Ghost!, The Swiss + more
I've made bold my must watches for the day (looks like I'll be spending a while at the Atoll Stage.

Due to said neglect of timetable I've resorted to living off their facebook feeds and thus found this song below by Dan Black (ft Kid Cudi)
Check it out. It's rad.

Dan Black feat. Kid Cudi "Symphonies" from chic & artistic on Vimeo.



Are you going to Parklife? Who are you looking forward to seeing. Sure to be a super-rad day.

No comments:

Post a Comment