Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Things that remind me of...

I recently watched a documentary on Michael Buble. (pronounced boob-lhay) I'm sure you've heard of him. World famous singer he is and all that...

But it lead me to think about this - I find myself reminded daily of things in simple lines of simple songs. Some make you smile, some make you laugh (I find this is an annoying one because people on the tram or in the supermarket tend to look at me quite wierdly), some remind you of other times, better, or perhaps worse. Some make your stomach turn when it's an emotional memory, or just one day when you were driving in the car with someone and that song will always remind you of that moment...

Anyway, back to 'the boob' - despite calling him a boob, I find his music quite catchy. But it was one particular song that I'm pretty sure you'll be familiar with - It's his song 'Everything'

I think you can work out who it reminded me of. (It's not just this song that does, there are many others, but it was this one today)
It's this line: "You're every line, You're every word, You're everything"

It just reminds me of how much I see you in every day, and I get all those emotions and more. I miss it.

Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment